I was on holiday for a couple of days and ofcourse this time they send out the boxes early, so it arrived on Saturday and I only got home last night >< I was dying with curiosity! But it was worth the wait 😀
Last chance chance to chance to look chance to look away!
Seriously, last chance.
Again, an amazing box 😀 The November ‘Ladies That Slay’ box was sold out in 2h(!), so I wasn’t able to grab one. However, I participated in the rep-search, so fingers crossed!
The complete list of all the items & links to the shops:
- Exclusive ‘Malificent’ Candle from Meraki Candles, the scent is a combination of Jade orchid & Lotus blossom.
- Exclusive ‘Old Fashioned Villain’ Coaster designed by Evie Seo, inspired by Moriarty from the Sherlock series.
- Exclusive ‘Death Eater’ Enamel Pin made by House of Wonderland, inspired by the Death Eater tattoo from the Harry Potter series.
- Exclusive ‘Hidden Darkness’ Pocket Mirror designed by Little Inkling Designs, featuring a quote from The Young Elites by Marie Lu.
- Exclusive ‘Raise Hell’ Print by Evie Seo, featuring a quote from The Aeneid by Virgil, a Roman poet, but more famous as a quote from Sebastian Morgenstern from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare.
- Bonus Item: A ‘Night of Cake and Puppets’ Art Print, Laini Taylor promotion
- Bonus Item: Set of ‘The Language of Thorns’ post cards.
- There was a bonus hardcover this time: an EXCLUSIVE edition of The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo! It is so pretty (and there is no dustjacket! :D)
- And ofcourse, the main book! This month’s book is Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao!